
Well it is spring in Michigan this weekend....but next weekend I hear we are supposed to go more SNOW!! I guess we are used to it here. It has been in the 50's and 60's the last few days.
Things are good. Just keeping busy with life. I took some pictures of Luke during our daily activities for you all.
His new favorite spot is in the lazyboy sitting up against his pillow.

Josh has been taking care of Luke while I'm at school. He's likes it as you can see.

Bath time is slowly growing on Luke. He HATES getting out into the cold though. So it is a trick to keep him covered and try to get him dressed at the same time.

We celebrated Uncle James' 50th birthday Friday night with most of our cousins. Dane, Gracie, and Luke were all playing on the floor together with Rachel and Sis.

Sophie loves Lukie Dukie.

Uncle Rob is fond of him too! He already bought Luke a baseball mitt and a fishing pole!
Luke and Gracie doing what they do best.

Luke and Josh hanging out and laughing. He likes to suck on things still as you can see.

I think he makes Josh happy!

Luke and his friends Madigan last night at our friends house. They are less than 3 weeks apart.

Luke's first time outside not in a car seat! He liked it.

Josh and Luke looking for things to burn today. Well I know there wasn't much interesting news but I thought you would all enjoy the pictures. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment