Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Well we had a busy weekend as usual. We spent Saturday evening with Sam and Denise at their house for a bon fire. Sunday we had our Godson's 3rd birthday party and headed out to Rochester to hear Marshall preach, and Monday we went over to Nick and Lindsey's for dinner. We had a good time and took a lot of good pictures. Sorry they are out of order a little. I won't comment on all of them. I think most of you know everyone in these pictures.

Luke and Lily in the grass. This was Luke's first grass experience and he liked it. He had a handful of grass when I picked him up.


Sis and Luke at Marshall's Sunday night. He and Gracie had a good time.



Luke and his buddy Gabriel, our Godson, at Gabe's 3rd Birthday party Sunday afternoon.
Saturday at home with mom and dad.

I like my greenbeans as you can see.





More pictures at Nick and Lindsey's Monday.








Well I hope you enjoyed the pic's. Back to the real world to study for tomorrow's test.















No comments: