Monday, July 7, 2008
Fun Times
We have had a fun week. I was off school, so Luke and I got to do some fun things. Last week we went to Mr. Foreman's Retirement Party. The firetruck brought him home and then they had an open house all day. It was good to see so many people I hadn't seen in a while. And it is always good to spend time with the Foreman's. Then this past weekend Luke and I went up to Charlevoix and spent the weekend with The Drebenstedts. We were in the Boyne City parade, we watched the raft race, we saw the Blue Angels Air show, walked downtown Chalrevoix, and visited with Uncle Lyle and the Steiners. This first pic is JR and Luke at church.
Being Fussy
Mr. Foreman & Luke in the Firetruck
Grandpa and Luke at looking at the firetruck
Beka, Mr. F, Luke and me
Luke likes Joel. He can get him giggling pretty well.
Luke playing with Melissa outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment