Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun Times

Hi Everyone! sorry it has been so long since I have been able to post anything. I guess my life is a little busy:) He is walking all over and loving it! I just thought I would post some pics from everyday life and Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy! He loves to help with the dishes

He loves to help pack too!

Listening to his auntie with his cousin gracie

Love Sissy

Farewell Troy!! Stay safe!

Lily and Luke loved the steps at Great-Grandma's house

First time in the snow!! Mancelona Michigan 22" + of snow

Our family

Great Grandma and Great Grandpa with lily and Luke


He had a tiring lunch:)
Playing with Caleb at the barn where he met Santa






He wasn't so sure about this guy! He stared the whole but did not cry..success!

He loves to read all of his books at one time!



No comments: